Tuesday, January 22, 2008


The NICU is starting to encourage us strongly to arrange for an overnight trip so that we can spend more time with Robbie as he comes closer to discharge. Eep! My preemie is coming home soon. When did this happen, it was just two months ago that he was born. Um. Well. I've looked into getting Hotel Reservations but it always seems like such a hassle. I hear that this site removes a lot of that hassle for me. The deals are great and I can check out the accomodations before I get there. There's a toll free number to book with, or I can do it online. A lot of times the discounts brokered by sites like this are better than what you can get at the front desk, so definately plan ahead when you're traveling. If you are traveling by air you can book the whole thing as a package and save even more money!

No comments: