Thursday, May 31, 2007

pork chops, baked stuffed potatoes, and cake.

Is there a better dinner than this? Seriously? Cause if so I don't know what it is. I'm seriously looking forward to dinner tonight, even though I'm currently dead tired, the living room floor is covered with itty bits of paper from Tiff's pick-pick-picking at everything with words or pictures on it, and it's thursday.

Doesn't that mean that this week is nearly over? That soon we'll have a whole new week to look at? That before we know what's happening, it'll be a whole new month?

No time at all before my little girl is grown up. Like my mom's little girl grew up. Sometimes I wish I could take back all those years and be her little girl again... but I don't want to take back the bad as well as the good. Only go back to the good; take with me the best of the Now. Good times.

No comments: