Saturday, June 2, 2007

How can economizing fit in with a healthy pregnancy, and can I continue to save money and live on a shoestring through another "highrisk" pregnancy? I'm screwed with a highrisk label no matter what I do, but is it actually possible to carry through my current plans while improving the overall health?

One way in which I suspect I'll do better: Last time I constantly lost my shit thinking that I'd be a horrible parent; I second and third-guessed myself before baby was present. I had insecurities so deep it's a wonder I could move. I felt like shit and thought like shit and the outcome was very nearly that. Now I've got a beautiful little girl [despite her efforts to drive me nuts on a regular basis] and I've got two years of successful motherhood behind me. This bodes very well.

Stay tuned for further updates!

No comments: