Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rest assured, I'll be back to update this soon. It's been a week; payday came and went and while we acheived our #1 goal of no overdraft we paid all the bills and ended up with maybe a fifth of the pay left. Which is nice, but OY! Sticker shock, much?

The good part is that my netflix rental finally arrived; it wasn't available any closer than MA- which is literally an entire country away from us. There are not many states further away from central CA than MA. I really hope this disc is everything I hoped it would be. Kinda eccentric. I have a knack for picking eccentric and outre things. At that, I'm being charitable. It's probably more accurate to say that I have a knack for being wierd and picking the wierdest shit that noone I know has ever heard of.

No comments: