Friday, November 16, 2007

Why is it that the manufacturers of car seats find the need to name each pattern of seatcover fabric some ridiculous thing? And then discontinue the pattern every season? Is it really so important? Why can't they just make the things in solid colors or one consistent pattern? I swear; two years ago we got a zooy animal print. We now need to replace the seat and the car seat base. That's fine. I didn't expect to match it. But how in the world can I "almost" match it... with two different choices, both with ridiculous names, and one is so much cheaper because it's a discontinued fabric? I think the only difference is the pattern of palm trees strewn through the thing.

I expect to have several more rants about the changes in baby gear in the past two and a half years. Stay tuned for more insanity brought to you today by the baby industry. Which is beginning to make the Wedding Industry seem sane to me.

No comments: