Saturday, November 24, 2007

Did everyone have a great thanksgiving? We did. Despite me not being able to really get off the couch, and the rest of the family recovering from one massive cold, we managed to pull off a decent spread. The Toddler enjoyed everything except the cranberry sauce- I think she was expecting a different flavor when she crammed the lump in her mouth, which is why it all came right back out with a complaint. She loved the french vanilla ice cream though, and the cool whip.

Yesterday was Black Friday, a massive event of consumerism that has either surpassed last year or been horribly disappointing, depending upon which network you're reading. I only went out because there was a big computer chair that I needed to get the Boy for Christmas. You can see what happened here. Fortunately I survived little worse for wear, although when I saw my blood pressure numbers I shuddered and once again vowed to take it easy, stay off my feet, and behave.

See how long that lasts? Maybe a day. Maybe less. I'm feeling more worn out than ever. On the other hand I did get the last chair in the store and today I'm spending it in my jammies and fuzzy bathrobe. Thank God you don't have to get dressed up to type on the Net.

1 comment:

Ann crum said...

Jammies and fuzzy bathrobe are my favorite attire! But do take care of yourself, ok?