Friday, April 6, 2007

sounds a bit odd, but works really well.

Those nifty elastic-rimmed saran wrap covers? Forget paying 2 or 3 dollars for a box. Just go down to the local beauty supply store and look for processing caps.

It's along the exact same lines; a clean plastic cover, elastic band around the edge. Fits over my mixing bowls, my dutch oven, and for everything smaller than that I can gather up the excess and tuck it under the dish. I got about 10 tens as many as are in a box of the other kind for the same amount of money.

Did you know that Sally's offers a military discount? Show the ID when you fill out the form and the card is free. I didn't know it, they may not advertise it widely, but it's both encouraged me to shop there and it will save me even more money through the non-label uses of products.

No comments: