Friday, April 20, 2007

I've been seeing more and more commercials about laundry detergents again. They all say that they are new and improved to work so well; bleach alternatives to make your whites whiter and your colors fresher, and that it's hard to get stains out.

I used to have the sort of problems that these products promise a solution for. But ever since I switched over to the melaleuca stuff, for some reason I don't have this problem at all.

Now my husband told me to go out and get some bleach the other week. I don't like bleach. Why? It smells. It makes me lightheaded to use it. Somehow every bottle of bleach we've ever owned has ended up in a Bleach Incident... leaking on the trunk, leaking on the carpet, eating through the bottle itself... This was bad enough when it was just us. Now the Toddler's involved in the equation I am finding myself getting antsier about the whole thing.

Yes, I bought the bleach. I hid it in the laundry room on the highest shelf. Do you think it's ever going to be opened? Or do you think my husband is just going to forget he ever asked me to get some?

No comments: