Saturday, February 2, 2008

I made the tuna casserole. It wasn't as good to our taste as promised. I'll tweak it a bit sometime in Feb and let you know the revisions. Until then, is there a point in sharing a recipe that I wouldn't really want to eat again?

How about another thought. It's Saturday. I'm making my homemade mac'n'cheese tonight, with hot dogs and peas. Another fine, traditional weekend Mom's busy meal.

My little boy was transferred closer to home this past week. I just got up to see him today. Not before today; well, it was cold and wet and we're all sick and I've been exhausted. Is that a real reason? It's A Reason. He need not need me hustling over there to be exhausted and emotional by his crib. Speaking of which, he's in an open crib now! Hot ChiliCheese Dog! Only one more step and he's eligible for coming home. That's the feeding aspect. Right now he's a poky little baby. Doesn't want to get down to business and nipple feed. He'd rather sleep.

No comments: