Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The electric bill from last month got here, and I was pleasantly suprised with the amount. It was just about right where I expected it to end up, the amount is within my standard budgetary amount, and since we're starting another heat advisory month out here in the middle of the nowhere I'm glad that I don't have to feel too guilty about cranking the AC up this month.

In other news... I'm tired. That's not a new thing, but it's definately been getting better. I'm feeling less overwhelmed as a mother of two these days. Better able to cope. To roll with the challenges that each new day brings me. To meet my obligations to my kids and husband and make a happy home.

That probably sounds very Stepford. I don't care. It's me, right this moment, and I'm happy. Genuinely happy. And I won't trade that feeling in for anything.

No comments: